8 Reasons to Switch to Wireless Resident Entry
Ensure you residents safety, convenience, privacy, and security
Your facility probably has an access control system on the perimeter doors of your long-term care, assisted living facility or rehabilitation facility to keep your residents and staff safe. This security technology can be brought inside your facility in a unique way to give your residents and staff another level of safety, and security.
Resident Access Entry, through wireless locks, either exists on its own or integrates into your existing access control system.
Wireless locks are an easy and affordable way to transition from mechanical keys, that may be lost or changed frequently, to electronic access control. The wireless locks can be retrofitted to your current door handles and are scalable to any size facility you may have. The resident access technology is utilized through a variety of physical credentials including smart cards, mobile devices, and even smart wrist bands.
Increase Security & Safety
1. Increased Visibility and Control: For some of your residents, it may be difficult to use mechanical keys, creating unnecessary frustration. The wireless locks have a large credential area that is clearly visible and some systems can even be utilized without much contact.
2. Privacy: Ensure your residents’ medical records are kept private and your record security up to applicable HIPPA regulations by placing restricted access locks and controlling room credentials.
3. Auditing & Analytics: All wireless locks are integrated together and through a main server, thus you can easily see the usage history of certain doors and which credentials are being used
Boost Efficiency in your Facility
4. Easy to Retrofit: BCI will easily install this into existing mechanical door prep, making the transition the least disruptive to your facility
5. Electronic Credentials: The electronic credentials are easier to issue and revoke at any time. You are in control of guest passes and which doors the guest passes can work on. Or easily change the credentials of a lock for a new resident to use
6. Flexibility with the Cloud: The system is easy to manage via the cloud-based mobile and web apps that can be accessed at any time from almost anywhere. Sound like too much? BCI provides training on all our systems to you can feel completely in control of your new system
Experience Convenience and Reliability
7. Ease of Use: Above all, the wireless lock system is easy to use by your residents and staff. Give your residents their peace of mind and controlled privacy with technology that works for you and them
8. Working with BCI: Our trained BCI staff will provide you with detailed information on the resident entry system that will work for you and your facility. We work directly with you each step of the way from our first conversation to our training and support. We provide turnkey installation to ensure that your facility continues to run efficiently.
The wireless lock system is perfect for:
- Resident Room Doors
- Pharmaceutical and Medical supply storage
- Health Record or Storage Room
- Staff and Management Office
- Food Prep and Main Kitchen areas
- Treatment or Exam Rooms
- Janitorial Closets or Rooms
- Any door you would like to be Audited
Fill out our form for a free consultation!
Want more information on this exciting technology? We have a trained team to provide you with system options that will best suit your needs.
Don’t like forms?
Call us! (877) 616-2538