Ensure Your AV Systems Will Work for Large Events
Don’t let Audio Visual problems disrupt your message.
Audio Visual equipment plays an important role in your house of worship service. You want to ensure your message is heard and seen, especially during your busiest times of the year.
Whether your projection system needs upgrading or your sound doesn’t sound how you’d like it, BCI can assist you to ensure you are prepared for your busiest day.
We help you maintain your equipment for all occasions.
It is good practice to check all of your equipment and on a semi-annual schedule. This includes:
- Projector Repair and Maintenance
- Cleaning the filters in your projector
- Replace lamps at scheduled intervals
- Focus Adjust
- Microphone Repair and Maintenance
- Checking mics for dropout and optimum antenna reception
- Checking mics for proper audio levels
- Audio Console Repair of scratchy or dead channels
- PTZ Camera Repair of motor controls and color balancing