Website BCI Integrated Solutions
- The primary responsibility of this position is to program, configure, commission, security and surveillance related system and other associated security system
- Work with project managers to resolve all discrepancies, and coordination problems that impair installation acidities.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Read and interpret complicated blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications software/systems, programs, schematics and operational product manuals.
- Instruct and train customers on functional operation of the equipment/system.
- Complete project documentation in a timely manner.
- May need to participate in a scheduled On-Call rotation.
- 2-5 years experience in low voltage electrical systems, Fire Alarm, Security, Intrusion, Access Control, CCTV, and Intercom Systems
- Knowledge of NFPA 72 and NEC codes
- FL Electrician License Class D or B
- Experience with hand tools test equipment, multi-meter usage, digital analyzer and commissioning devices.
- High School diploma or equivalent – Associates Degree preferred
- Maintain valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Positive attitude and motivated to work in team environment is a must
- Ability to pass a pre-employment screening of driving record, background check, and drug test