BCI Integrated Solutions
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations. Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale.
- Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensures a smooth sales to operations turnover and monitors progress. Assists in resolving installation, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed.
- Perform needs assessments, develop sales proposals, estimates, specifications, and presentations.
- Assist customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly.
- Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking.
- Participate in sales to operations turnover and monitors progress.
- Participate in civic and professional organizations, and sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
- Continuously pursue in-depth product and service knowledge to remain current on market business and product trends to acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
- Coordinate necessary training to ensure all service technicians are able to complete service calls efficiently.
- Sales experience in low voltage electrical systems, including: Security, Intrusion, Access Control, CCTV.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or a similar field with up to two years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Aptitude to learn and competently use company estimating tools as well as gain an understanding of related contractual and financial concepts.
- Positive attitude and motivated to work in team environment.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment screening of driving record, background check, and drug test.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com