Website BCI Integrated Solutions
Leads teams or a crew in the installation and implements and/or performs service for new equipment installation, equipment, or system repairs. Position supports the security solutions business by installing and troubleshooting newly installed electronic security encompassing intrusion detection, access control, and closed circuit television equipment and devices.
- Perform service/ installation of various security management solutions including access control, intrusion alarm, closed circuit television systems, and other various security related systems. Must be able to install, configure, and test equipment and devices associated until final product is complete.
- Evaluates, diagnoses, troubleshoots, re-configures, and tests equipment and devices associated and repairs as necessary.
- Performs upgrades and additions to systems in order to increase functionality and usability.
- Performs computer program entry as required to add closed circuit television cameras, access control devices, and intrusion alarm systems as needed.
- Coordinates with administration and other trades for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
- Read and understand drawings and prints to install the correct equipment in the correct locations.
- Terminate equipment and field devices while completing and verifying the operation from the field to the reporting systems.
- Lead team and delegate tasks as needed. Demonstrate proper techniques.
- Be willing to do what is required to complete the required task on any given day.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Must be able to read technical documents, drawings and prints.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to think on their feet. As the environment is fast paced and technically demanding.
- Must be familiar with the installation and operations of fiber optics, Cat 5e, 6a, RS 485, 232 analog and digital cable specifications.
- Have a working knowledge of class 2 cabling as it pertains to NFPA 72, BICSI and other relevant codes established and governing the installation of low voltage systems.
- Familiar with IP Video and Storage Solutions as well as Analog Video.
- 2 year degree resulting in an Associate’s or Technical degree or Equivalent in electronics or related field
- Working knowledge of the NEC and electrical/electronic calculations
- 1-2 years working in electronics, basic electric circuit troubleshooting (working knowledge of Ohms law)
- Life, Medical
BCI Integrated Solutions specializes in Innovative Electronic Building Solutions including: Commercial Alarm Systems, Voice/Data Structured Cabling, Fire Alarm & Life Safety, Video Surveillance, Professional Audio Visual Systems and 24 Hr. UL Listed Monitoring. Founded in 1999, BCI Integrated Solutions has completed work throughout the United States and internationally. Our corporate office is located in Tampa, FL with two additional locations in Orlando and Fort Myers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com