Website BCI Integrated Solutions
BCI Integrated Solutions is seeking an Audio Visual Technician that is responsible for setting up, installing, operating, testing, and troubleshooting audio and video equipment.
- Set up and install equipment such as microphones, speaker systems, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, and sound and mixing boards.
- Install monitors, speakers, racks, wire in to an operational system.
- Ensure equipment is installed according to designated project/ engineering documents.
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Solder and use crimp connectors.
- Read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural plans and drawings.
- Proficient in professional installation techniques.
- Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- On the job or formal education in electronics or related audio-visual field experience is required and will be evaluated.
- CTS desired.
- Five or more year’s commercial audio-visual systems technician/lead installation experience is required.
- Proficiency with AV techniques. Knowledgeable in the use, integration, and replacement of large scale commercial AV systems.
- Proficiency in Windows: Outlook, Excel, Word.
- A basic understanding of digital video, digital audio, control systems, and programming.
- Highly motivated and organized. Able to maintain accurate documentation as required.
- Life, Medical
BCI Integrated Solutions specializes in Innovative Electronic Building Solutions including: Commercial Alarm Systems, Voice/Data Structured Cabling, Fire Alarm & Life Safety, Video Surveillance, Professional Audio Visual Systems and 24 Hr. UL Listed Monitoring. Founded in 1999, BCI Integrated Solutions has completed work throughout the United States and internationally. Our corporate office is located in Tampa, FL with two additional locations in Orlando and Fort Myers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com