Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
· Design access control and/or alarm systems for commercial applications.
· Act as a resource, providing technical assistance for multiple projects during bidding, design, permitting, and construction.
· Provide efficiency reviews and/or value engineering options for existing designs.
· Coordinate with clients, consultants, and project personnel.
· Design code-compliant, contract-compliant, and cost-effective systems while reviewing scopes of work, specifications, plans, and legal contracts.
· Proficient with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
· Must be familiar with building and electrical codes
· NICET II or higher certification or BICSI certification preferred
About BCI Integrated Solutions:
BCI Integrated Solutions specializes in Innovative Electronic Building Solutions including: Commercial Alarm Systems, Voice/Data Structured Cabling, Fire Alarm & Life Safety, Video Surveillance, Professional Audio Visual Systems and 24 Hr. UL Listed Monitoring. Founded in 1999, BCI Integrated Solutions has completed work throughout the United States and internationally. Our corporate office is located in Tampa, FL with two additional locations in Orlando and Fort Myers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org