Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
The electronic systems sales rep must be knowledgeable about selling and designing low voltage security, closed circuit television, access control, and surveillance systems. He/she manages and grows assigned territory, achieves booking and gross margin goal, develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers or territory.
· Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations.
· Works with operations, finance, engineering, and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale.
· Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion.
· Ensures a smooth sales to operations turnover and monitors progress. Assists in resolving installation, collections, and other customer satisfaction issues as needed.
· Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly.
· Participates in civic and professional organizations, and sales department meetings, workshops, and seminars. Keeps current on market business and product trends.
· Continues to pursue in-depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical, and financial skills.
· Develops and builds long-term business relationships.
· Primary point of contact with end-user. Focus on customer retention and satisfaction/loyalty.
· Develops and maintains contacts with architects, consulting engineers, specification writers, building owners, and contractors, to promote company products and services.
· Helps ensure assigned contractors are providing appropriate opportunities to BCI Integrated Solutions.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Requires a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or a similar field with two to four years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Requires moderate related technical and financial expertise with an aptitude to learn and competently use company estimating tools as well as gain an understanding of value engineering, related contractual concepts, and financial acumen.
About BCI Integrated Solutions:
BCI Integrated Solutions specializes in Innovative Electronic Building Solutions including: Commercial Alarm Systems, Voice/Data Structured Cabling, Fire Alarm & Life Safety, Video Surveillance, Professional Audio Visual Systems and 24 Hr. UL Listed Monitoring. Founded in 1999, BCI Integrated Solutions has completed work throughout the United States and internationally. Our corporate office is located in Tampa, FL with two additional locations in Orlando and Fort Myers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org