401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- Perform service/ installation of various security management solutions including access control, intrusion alarm, closed circuit television systems, and other various security related systems.
- Must be able to install, configure, and test equipment and devices associated until final product is complete.
- Evaluates, diagnoses, troubleshoots, re-configures, and tests equipment and devices associated and repairs as necessary.
- Performs upgrades and additions to systems in order to increase functionality and usability.
- Performs computer program entry as required to add closed circuit television cameras, access control devices, and intrusion alarm systems as needed.
- Coordinates with administration and other trades for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
- Read and understand drawings and prints to install the correct equipment in the correct locations.
- Terminate equipment and field devices while completing and verifying the operation from the field to the reporting systems.
- Lead team and delegate tasks as needed. Demonstrate proper techniques.
- Be willing to do what is required to complete the required task on any given day.
- Must be able to read technical documents, drawings and prints.
- Positive attitude and motivated to work in team environment.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment screening of driving record, background check, and drug test.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org