Website BCI Integrated Solutions
BCI Integrated Solutions is look for a Voice Data technician for upcoming and ongoing projects.
Voice data technicians are responsible for cabling and termination of Cat3, Cat5, Cat6, CATV, and various other wiring disciplines. The position includes the testing and troubleshooting of wiring problems.
· Running new cabling in new or existing buildings.
· Termination and testing of new cabling.
· Responsible for testing and troubleshooting of cable.
· Setting up new telecommunications frames.
· Read, analyze, and understand blue prints, schematics, and drawings.
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Knowledgeable in structured cabling and other advanced technologies.
· Communicates effectively and appropriately when dealing with customers, contractors, subcontractors, and other departments and/or personnel at levels up to the President.
· Demonstrates the initiative and creativity for self-development within and outside of the company.
· Must be able to climb ladders and carry a backpack of 50+ pounds unassisted.
About BCI Integrated Solutions:
BCI Integrated Solutions specializes in Innovative Electronic Building Solutions including: Commercial Alarm Systems, Voice/Data Structured Cabling, Fire Alarm & Life Safety, Video Surveillance, Professional Audio Visual Systems and 24 Hr. UL Listed Monitoring. Established in 1999, BCI Integrated Solutions has completed work throughout the United States and internationally. Our corporate office is located in Tampa, FL with two additional locations in Orlando and Fort Myers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org