Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
BCI Integrated Solutions is seeking a Low Voltage Project Manager. This is a challenging role requiring a combination of project management and system integration knowledge to deliver a final solution to the customer.
Candidate must be able to:
- Review project drawings and obtain all facts necessary to perform installation activities according to specifications.
- Review and become knowledgeable of the project schedule in order to meet the required timetables.
- Monitor the construction schedule that defines project duration, work phases, equipment deliveries, man-loading, and testing.
- Meet with building officials to arrange for personnel licensing, building permits and to discuss the intended wiring methods.
- Coordinate the installation activities with other trades at the work location to optimize installation time.
- Identify project changes that impact cost, schedule or man loading requirements.
- Bring to the immediate attention of the manager all changes, discrepancies, and coordination problems that impair installation activities or schedule.
- Complete and submit time reports and other documents as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works on multiple jobs and establishes the weekly crew schedule for projects; coordinates with other Project Managers, engineering, material and service functions to verify that projects will be completed within the assigned time frame.
- Completes each project as required and meets or exceeds the established margin target. Plans, budgets, reports, and forecasts assigned projects.
- Ensures performance of system commissioning on systems sold by the office including loading software programs and conducts customer training on system operation and maintenance requirements as well as operating manuals and test documentation.
- Communicates with customer representatives regarding the schedule and progress of the project(s) to maintain a close working relationship.
- Provides technical service to systems sold and acts as the official representative in all meetings with the customer.
- Responsible for managing margin performance of assigned projects.
- Maintains all documentation regarding projects including changes, additions, deletions, and as-builts.
- Supervises the activities of the field technicians to optimize the utilization of available manpower.
- Completes documentation for all job site visits and ensures Lead Technicians, Field Technicians and subcontractors provide daily documentation for all work performed.
- Responsible for the development of all field service technicians to keep current on new systems and technology.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Must be self-motivated requiring minimal supervision
- 5-10+ years of Low Voltage experience with 3-5+ years performing Project Management related to construction projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and other Project Management tools
- Preferred knowledge and PM experience in structured cabling, fire alarm and access/CCTV systems.
- Problem-solving skills
- Preferred Education: AS/BS Degree & Project Management Certification
About BCI Integrated Solutions:
BCI Integrated Solutions specializes in Innovative Electronic Building Solutions including: Commercial Alarm Systems, Voice/Data Structured Cabling, Fire Alarm & Life Safety, Video Surveillance, Professional Audio Visual Systems and 24 Hr. UL Listed Monitoring. Founded in 1999, BCI Integrated Solutions has completed work throughout the United States and internationally. Our corporate office is located in Tampa, FL with two additional locations in Orlando and Fort Myers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com