Video Analytics | Digital Video Processing, License Plate Recognition, People Counters
Video management systems are changing the way people can manage their business more effectively by using analytics and different software packages through one platform, to be proactive with their surveillance system instead. Analytics gives you the power to create custom programs to get the data you need for your facility.
At BCI Integrated Solutions, we understand the data-driven environment many companies work in every day, and we’re ready to accomodate your needs with a video surveillance and management system that gives you power over your own security.
Video Analytics has many different applications including:
- People counting: Uses tracking software to count people at a certain location, sending a notification if amount is too high or too low.
- Wrong way drivers: Recognition can be used for detecting if cars are going the right way in a parking garage or major highway then send a notification to you and the police.
- Items left behind: Concerned about suspicious items being left behind? Item recognition can trigger a response and notify the exact location of an item.
- Loitering people: Track extra people around your facilities and send notification right away to appropriate team to avoid loitering and possible theft.
- License Plate Recognition: Reduce theft and find culprits quicker with license plate recognition. Ensure your facility stays secure with an instant connection to vehicles.
- Camera tampering: Receive instant notifications for any tampering or mishandling of cameras on your property.
Why Use BCI to Design and Install Your Camera Analytics?
- We have a wealth of knowledge and experience related to video management software (VMS), and have been helping pioneer new applications and methods for the past fifteen years;
- We can ensure your VMS or other camera analytics technology meets your requirements for biometric, visual, or other analysis;
- We have a long history of providing audiovisual solutions like video walls to accompany analytics or surveillance systems, giving you ease of viewing and reduced manpower required for monitoring;
- We have reach throughout Florida. Our Tampa headquarters plus our Fort Myers and Orlando offices give us the exposure we need to serve you anywhere in the state. We’ve provided systems for schools in the Florida Keys, the University of Florida’s Stephen C. O’Connell Center, and the Detroit Tigers spring training camp in Lakeland, just to name a few.
What is the BCI Process and How Do Video Analytics Benefit?
Schedule a BDA Systems Audit:
Our professional and certified team will provide a needs analysis for your building/facility
We then design your system from top to bottom, showing you exactly how your system will be implemented
Once approved, we start our engineering, project management, and installation process
TRAINING & SUPPORT
After the project is complete, we will provide both training and support.
What Can BCI Offer You When it Comes to Video Analytics?
BCI can provide you with a premier video analytics solution that will give you the control and information you need from your security system. We can give you the recording, playback, zoom, identification, biometric, or other technology you need to quickly review video and form a unified response with your security team, or notify employees and visitors of a threat.
We take pride in building a solution tailored to your needs. Our representatives can visit your property, analyze what you need to improve your security capabilities, and develop the appropriate video or camera analytics package for you. We can provide the cameras, software, extended maintenance through tests and inspections, plus many other offerings.
What Video Analytics Products Do We Use?
We have a variety of security vendors to help us develop the ideal video analytics solution for you. Many of our projects use Milestone video management software, which can analyze and interpret license plates, perform biometric analysis, and offer a streamlined investigation process. But, we can build onto any existing system you may have, or possibly use another product you may be interested in exploring. Check out our list of vendors for more information.
Contact us today to begin your needs analysis!
Call Now (877) 616-2538
BCI Integrated Solutions has provided professional solutions for businesses for over 15 years. We have had the opportunity to provide integrated systems to major sports venues, corporate training centers, hotels, colleges, universities, hospitals, and many other venues.
WHO WE ARE
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, with offices in Fort Myers and Orlando, BCI Integrated Solutions is a licensed provider of specialized innovative electronic building solutions and low voltage systems. BCI expertly designs and installs audio video, security, structured cabling, and life safety systems. Servicing clients locally and internationally, BCI has built solid relationships with prestigious and demanding clients and contractors by providing superior service and support.
BCI Integrated Solutions has given professional solutions for businesses for over 15 years. We have had the opportunity to provide integrated systems to major sports venues, corporate training centers, hotels, colleges, universities, hospitals, and many other venues.
From system design to installation and service, BCI Integrated Solutions has the experience to handle any size project. Let us show you how we can deliver the systems you expect.
CONTACT US TODAY
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
BCI has the perfect solution to all your business needs. As a full integrator of low-voltage systems, BCI is capable of any size project for almost all components of your business.