401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Candidate must be able to:
· Review project drawings and obtain all facts necessary to perform installation activities according to specifications.
· Review and become knowledgeable of the project schedule in order to meet required timetables.
· Monitor the construction schedule that defines project duration, work phases, equipment deliveries, man-loading, and testing.
· Meet with building officials to arrange for personnel licensing, building permits, and to discuss the intended wiring methods.
· Coordinate the installation activities with other trades at the work location to optimize installation time.
· Identify project changes that impact cost, schedule or man loading requirements.
· Bring to the immediate attention of the manager all changes, discrepancies, and coordination problems that impair installation activities or schedule.
· Complete and submit time reports and other documents as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Builds a knowledge base of each business’ processes, organization, and objectives.
- Effectively applies company methodology and enforces project standards.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to others for review.
- Ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors payables.
- Minimizes risk on projects.
- Prepares for project reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Executes required work to complete installation and commissioning of assigned systems.
- Provides technical service to systems sold and acts as the official representative in all meetings with the customer.
- Responsible for the development of all field service technicians to keep current on new systems and technology.
- Responsible for managing margin performance of assigned projects.
- Works on multiple jobs and establishes the weekly crew schedule for projects; coordinates with other Project Managers, engineering, material and service functions to verify that projects will be completed within the assigned time frame.
- Communicates with customer representatives regarding the schedule and progress of the project(s) to maintain a close working relationship.
- Maintains all documentation regarding projects including changes, additions, deletions, and as-builts.
- Completes documentation for all job site visits and ensures Lead Technicians, Field Technicians and subcontractors provide daily documentation for all work performed.
- Processes all change orders as required.
- Ensures the performance of system commissioning on systems sold by the office including loading software programs and conducts customer training on system operation and maintenance requirements as well as operating manuals and test documentation.
- Completes each project as required and meets or exceeds the established margin target. Plans, budgets, reports, and forecasts assigned projects.
- Provides weekly look-ahead for manpower scheduling.
- Supervises the activities of the field technicians to optimize the utilization of available manpower.
- Assures on-time delivery for all assigned projects.
- Attends and successfully completes training classes and seminars offered in the office and various cities within the United States.
- Responsible for personnel activities of subordinates including completion of annual reviews, recommends salary adjustments and provide hiring and termination recommendations to management.
- Responsible for implementation and Management of Tool Control, Shop Cleanup, and Expendable Materials Programs.
- Reviews and forwards to the operations manager, field service technician’s expense reports, time sheets, and daily reports.
- Performs customer satisfaction surveys and implements corrective actions and/or process improvements required to increase the customer satisfaction index.
- Manages subcontractor activity on assigned projects.
- Implements and utilizes Engineering and Job Management Best Practices.
- Knowledgeable with PC, word processing, and spreadsheet software. Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and set priorities effectively.
- Infocomm CTS certified Must be self-motivated requiring minimal supervision
- 5-10+ years of Audio Visual experience with 3-5+ years performing Project Management related to construction projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and other Project Management tools
- Expert knowledge and PM experience in Audio/Visual systems.
- Problem-solving skills
- Education: AS/BS Degree & Project Management Certification preferred
- Salary: We offer a competitive base salary plus bonus plan
About BCI Integrated Solutions:
BCI Integrated Solutions specializes in Innovative Electronic Building Solutions including Commercial Alarm Systems, Voice/Data Structured Cabling, Fire Alarm & Life Safety, Video Surveillance, Professional Audio Visual Systems and 24 Hr. UL Listed Monitoring. Founded in 1999, BCI Integrated Solutions has completed work throughout the United States and internationally. Our corporate office is located in Tampa, FL with two additional locations in Orlando and Fort Myers.
Company website: https://www.bcifl.net
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org